As Clifford and Schenn rapidly approach that magical 9th game, Terry Murray is at it again. He put in Schenn and Westgarth and took out Loktionov and Lewis. The fourth line is now Clifford-Schenn-Westgarth. Peter Harrold is also a healthy scratch in favor of Jake Muzzin.
Meanwhile, for you stat freaks, here are some to chew on:
- Our boys are looking for their fifth straight win in Dallas.
- Dallas has lost three straight…correction, after tonight they will have lost three straight.
- The Kings, with a win tonight, will go 3-2 on the road trip.
- Kari Lehtonen is 2-0 with a 1.50 GAA against us. He will be 2-1 after tonight.
- Jonathan Quick is 6-3-0 with a 2.35 GAA against the Stars. Even better, he is a delicious 3-1 with a 1.64 GAA at the American Airlines Arena and is looking for his fourth straight win.
I don’t so much hate the Dallas Stars as I am annoyed by them. The fact their coach is Marc Crawford, a former Kings’ coach who elevated my ire like no other, motivates me to want the Kings to light up the scoreboard tonight 6-1 and send these steers to the slaughter.
Categories: L.A. Kings News