You are playing for the December 1 L.A. Kings v. Florida Panthers game. These will be upper bowl tickets. The Panthers are off to a surprisingly good start. They are a fast and exciting team, not shy about scoring goals and currently sit 7th in their Eastern Conference.
Contest Rules are found here. Please read it carefully.
We are going to mix it up a little bit on this one. There will be a variety of questions for you to answer, each one S&S and L.A. Kings related. Specific points are assigned to each question depending on their difficulty. There are several that are multiple choice.
Do not post your submission here. The comment section has been disabled. You post all entries at the December 1 Ticket Contest Page. You can click on the preceding link or use the drop down menu on the “Ticket Contest Giveaway” page, above.
1) 10 Points: Who is Bobby Scribe’s all time favorite L.A. Kings player? (hint: It’s a defenseman).
2) 10 Points: Who is Surly Jacob’s all time favorite L.A. Kings player? (hint: it’s a forward).
3) 10 Points: You know that “source” of ours we talked about so much that gave us information. Well, is he? (a) American (b) Canadian (c) European (d) a figment of our imagination.
4) 15 Points: Surly Jacob owns jerseys with 4 different player’s names on the back. From the list below, pick those 4 players. (a) Gretzky (b) Kopitar (c) Doughty (d) Palffy (e) Dionne (f) Johnson (g) Robitaille (h) Smolinkski (I) Quick (j) Brown.
5) 15 Points: If Bobby was talented enough to make it to the NHL (which he never was, not even close), he would want to play what position? (a) goaltender (b) center (c) defenseman (d) wing (e) ice girl massage oil technician.
6) 20 Points: How many near physical altercations has Surly gotten into at L.A. Kings games with opposing fans? (a) 4 (b) 3 (c) 2 (d) 1 (e) 0 (f) 427 if terrorizing opposing fans counts as a near physical altercation…we are kidding about (f), it’s not really a choice.
7) 30 Points: How many L.A. Kings autographs did Bobby receive this season? (a) 1-2 (b) 3-5 (c) 6-10 (d) 11-15 (e) more than 15.
8) 40 Points: Bobby Scribe and Surly Jacob have had the most heated debates over what subject? (a) Hockey (b) women (c) restaurants (d) books (e) movies (f) writing.
9) 50 Points: One of Bobby Scribe or Surly Jacob is a big fan of one player the other guy absolutely hates. Who is that player and which one is the fan?
10) This question will be the tiebreaker. What GAA (for a goalie that has played at least 10 games) will lead the NHL by the end of this contest on November 28? You will lose 1 point for each number you are off. For example, if it is 1.75 and you answer 1.85, you lose 10 points.
The contest ends on November 28, 11:59pm.
Here is the link again to December 1 Ticket Contest page. Go there and enter. Good luck and GO KINGS!
Categories: L.A. Kings News