- Players and their families, coaches, staff, broadcasters, alumni, the Kings Ice Crew and mascot Bailey will ride on double-decker buses. Among the items to be carried by those in the parade will be the Stanley Cup, the Conn Smythe Trophy and the Clarence Campbell Cup.
- If you want to watch the parade, you can find a spot on the one-mile parade route on Figueroa Street between 5th Street and Chick Hearn Court.
- The parade is expected to last 30 to 45 minutes.
- Make sure you bring some water to drink, and some sunscreen. Temperatures are expected to reach 80 degrees Thursday, and you will be standing outside for quite a while.
- Fans with tickets to the rally at Staples Center can show their tickets to enter special viewing areas along Chick Hearn Court on the south side of the street in Staples Center’s Star Plaza or on the north side of the street in L.A. Live’s Nokia Plaza. Only those with tickets for the rally can enter these areas.
- The rally inside Staples Center is scheduled to begin at 2:30 p.m.
- The rally, scheduled to last one hour, is to include specially produced video highlights from the season, introductions of the entire team, the coaching staff and executives, with speeches from many of the players.
- Staples Center is scheduled to open at 1 p.m. to fans with tickets.
Thanks to Houston Mitchell of the L.A. Times for the information.