Let’s Say You Have The Stanley Cup for One Day…Who Would You Disappoint?
The expression “you can’t please everybody” sure as hell applies when you win the Stanley Cup.
First, some chick gets hell-bent out of shape on Twitter with Dustin Brown so I step in and give her a rash of shit for her adolescent behavior with some of my own…for those looking for a link, I have none for you. It’s at least a month old. If you followed me on Twitter, you would already know what I am taking about and you probably would have joined in.
This got me thinking. What would I do if I had the Cup for one day and, most importantly, who would I disappoint? The list came to me quickly.
- 4th grade girlfriend, Jennifer. Bitch broke my heart.
- Timmy Love…for wanting Shane Doan on the L.A. Kings. If he apologized, I would consider letting him admire it from afar.
- The County of Orange. Anyone who is worth talking to in this town would travel to L.A. to see it.
- Tuan Jim, not because I don’t love him but because he would likely ejaculate on it if he got too close.
- Matt Barry unless he brought some Hollywood tail with him.